1. Identity of the owner of this website
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform that that the holder of www.abpensiones.es is:
MIRAMAR OSTATUA, S.L.
C/ San Juan, 8 – 2º dcha, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
943 420 431
943 431 856
Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Guipúzcoa, Volume 1799, Sheet SS-17.018, Folio 166, Inscription 1st
Identification Number in the Tourist Companies Registry of the Basque Country: HSS00649
2. General conditions of use of this website
The access to this webpage attributes the condition of “User”, implying its express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published in www.abpensiones.es, at the moment in which you access the web. Therefore, the user must read the present general conditions of use, in each of the occasions in which he proposes to access and in this case to use the services provided through this web, since these can undergo through modifications.
In this sense, “User” means the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, the onerous utilities, developed in www.abpensiones.es.
2.1. Purpose and area of application
The present general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of www.abpensiones.es as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, videos, pictures, music, sounds, databases, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
AB PENSIONES can determine the conditions that apply to the use and/or contracting of services and the general conditions of application.
2.2. Conditions of access and use of services
- Access to www.abpensiones.es is in principle free and only free. However, some of the services and contents may be subject to the previous contracting of the service of the product, as the application in these cases, the conditions are created for the purpose that AB PENSIONES will put to your disposition previous to the contract.
- Minors who intend to use the services contained in this website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are solely responsible for the acts performed by the minors in their charge.
- At all times, the User must make a lawful use of the services of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, current legality, morality and public order as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and up to date. It is the sole responsibility of the User to immediately communicate to AB PENSIONES any modification that may occur in the information provided.
- The User shall abstain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; To hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; Capture data included in this website for advertising purposes; Reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; To carry out actions through the included services is this web that can harm the intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to the honor, the image and the personal intimacy of third parties; Carry out actions of unfair competition and illicit publicity.
- If, for the use and/or contracting of a service at www.abpensiones.es, the User should register, he/she will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. If, as a consequence of the registration, the User is given a password, he/she agrees to make diligent use and keep the password secret to access these services. Consequently, Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords provided to them and undertake not to pass their use to third parties, whether temporary or permanent, or to allow their access to third parties. The User shall be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party that uses a password for that purpose due to a non-diligent use or loss of the same by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorized access to your passwords, the User will be responsible for its immediate notification to AB PENSIONS in order to proceed with its cancellation. AB PENSIONES will under no circumstances be responsible for the actions carried out by unauthorized third parties until such notification is made by the User.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
AB PENSIONES is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that integrate www.abpensiones.es, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, they are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in a website.
In no case the access or navigation in www.abpensiones.es, implies renunciation, transmission or total or partial license of AB PENSIONES for personal use to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.abpensiones.es, Without the express written permission of AB PENSIONES, constitutes an infringement of your intellectual and/ or industrial property rights.
All the information that does not have the status of personal data transmitted voluntarily to www.abpensiones.es through the Internet (including any observations, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of AB PENSIONES that will hold the unlimited rights of use, without incurring any compensation in their favor, nor in favor of any other person.
4. Regime of responsibilities and guarantees
- AB PENSIONES does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or information included in www.abpensiones.es, therefore it excludes any direct or indirect liability for damages of any nature, derived from the defrauding of utility or expectations that the User has deposited in it.
- AB PENSIONES declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the web as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components, however cannot be held responsible Of: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services collected at www.abpensiones.es; (B) the absence of errors in such contents or the correction of any defects that may occur; (C) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.abpensiones.es; (D) the impracticability of the security measures that have been adopted; (E) damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.abpensiones.es.
- The User will be solely responsible to third parties, any communication sent personally or in his/her name to www.abpensiones.es, as well as the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this website.
- AB PENSIONES reserves the right to suspend temporarily and without previous notice, the accessibility to www.abpensiones.es due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations. Whenever circumstances allow it, AB PENSIONES will publish on its website, in sufficient time, a notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of services.
- The links to other web sites that may exist in www.abpensiones.es may lead you to websites of which AB PENSIONES does not assume any responsibility, since it has no control over these, being its purpose, to inform the User of other sources of information, reason why the User accedes under its exclusive responsibility to the content and the conditions of use that rules in the same ones.
- AB PENSIONES is not responsible for the use that the Users can make of the contents and services included in its web. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that the Users can make of the contents and services referred to conform to these general conditions of use, or that they do so diligently.
5. Duración y modificación
- AB PENSIONES reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes in www.abpensiones.es. Likewise, you may make any modifications that you deem appropriate on the website, without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided and the way in which they appear presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the moment in which the User access www.abpensiones.es will be understood as valid, so that the User must periodically read these conditions of use.
- Notwithstanding the provisions specified in these particular conditions, AB PENSIONES may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, the access to the contents of the website, without the possibility of the User demanding compensation.
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
8. Protection of personal data
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), we inform you that the personal data provided through the forms of this website or by e-mail may be incorporated into a personal data file, duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose purpose is to respond to the queries received, send you by e-mail the publications and commercial information of our Organization, as well as suppliers relevant to its activity using the communication platform www.abpensiones.es. Also, we inform you that from this web you will be able to collect IP addresses of the users, which will also be treated according to the current regulations.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent. AB PENSIONES (MIRAMAR OSTATUA, S.L.) will respect at all times the confidentiality of its data, in accordance with the LOPD.
At any time you can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition in the terms specified in the LOPD according to the legally established procedure, by e-mail to email@example.com.
“In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, you expressly and unequivocally consent to the incorporation of your data into a personal data file, in which the person responsible is MIRAMAR OSTATUA, SL (AB PENSIONES) with registered office in C/ San Juan, 8 – 2º right , 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, in order to send you by e-mail the publications and commercial information of our Organization, as well as relevant suppliers to your activity using the communication platform www.abpensiones.es. In no case will your personal data be transferred to third parties. We also inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org”.